I will never forget the first time I received a holiday gift from my favorite vendor in the
. Each of us who had overseas accounts had a two foot by three foot box delivered that contained gourmet goodies by the basketful. Year after year we began to countdown until those boxes would arrive. Of course this was back when spending was plentiful on corporate gifts, but even if you don’t have a large budget for such things; it’s a MUST to spread goodwill to your special business partners. Here are a few of my favorite things, all for under $50!: UK
- Red Envelope’s Leather Catchall. Fantastic to monogram!
- For the chocolate lover, from Williams-Sonoma
- Who can go wrong with wine? I would love it if someone sent me this!
- Health conscious client? These are not only beautiful, but delicious!
- Inexpensive and truly useful gift for the iPhone user?
- Another great monogram opportunity with the LLBean Boat and Tote. I have one for each of my kids and a great big one for me. The zip top is a must in my book!
- Who doesn’t love Dunder Mifflin? Calendars, bobble heads and coffee mugs with your favorite characters:
- For the eco-friendly. I’ve used my envirosax for years and they don’t show any sign of wear.
- Music lovers rejoice!
Every year my Scottish Nana got such a kick out of hearing what kind of treats arrived from the
for me. In honor of her and one of her all time favorites, number 10 is the Harry&David Tower of Treats featuring Royal Riviera® Pears. YUM! Happy Holidays! UK