One of the highlight this year has been meeting all the amazing entrepreneurs who have shared their stories in our Spotlight Entrepreneur series.
- Lydia Andrews of Being Well + Living Healthy inspired us to take a holistic approach to our health.
- Lynda Stenge of Blanche Agency reminded us that "We are only limited by our imagination!"
- Nadia Gray of Boxing4Fitness explained her love for connecting with her clients and community through her unique fitness program.
- Shannon Gevero of See Baby Grow inspired us with her solution to a challenge many mothers face. And her product was born!
- Rochelle Drumm of BabyChix outlined her 5 points of advice for women who are thinking about launching their own business.
- Antoinette Robinson of After All Is Said And Done by Antoinette reminded us that sometimes you need to tap into the passion you had as a child to know where your Aha! business moment is going to come from!
We still have two more insightful women to unveil in November and December and we can't wait for you to meet them!
We've received such great feedback on the series, that we would like to continue it for 2012. Who do you want us to feature? Do you know an inspiring woman who has overcome adversity to launch a business? Do you work for a woman-owned small business and does your boss motivate and inspire you? Are you that woman?
In December I'll be scheduling interviews, and I look forward to being motivated and inspired all through the next year. We are looking at every industry- just as long as she is self-employed and has a story to tell.
Start sending in those nominations!