Friday, May 18, 2012

No more teachers, no more books...

I cannot believe today is the last day of school for the kiddos in my district. It's been a wonderful year. I'm so proud of my Kindergardener and am excited to spend the summer with her (without having to set an alarm!)

For working moms summer can also be a logistical nightmare. Camps?  Play dates?  Activities to keep them stimulated?  Television as a babysitter?

Although I have a few camps on tap and a family trip to the beach planned;  that only accounts for 3 weeks of structure out of roughly 13 weeks of summer.  What to do? What to do....

With a full client load and some exciting projects on the horizon for SleeveShirt I have come to only one conclusion in order to meet my time management challenges during the summer months:  Set my alarm.  Monday is going to be rough, but since I'm an early-bird kinda gal, it only makes sense to wake up before the rest of the house begins stirring and utilize my most focused hours to their fullest.

I'll welcome any tweets of encouragement during the 6-7am hour @MamaSleeveShirt   Let me know if you're up and chirping as early as this early bird.

www.sleeveshirtconsulting.com

No comments:

Post a Comment