Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Back in the Saddle

It's been so long since I blogged that I forgot my password. But happy to report that SleeveShirt is back in the saddle again!

Had a fantastic summer highlighted by the introduction of Gus William!  He is sleeping through the night which means I am not a raving lunatic in the Preschool carpool lane.  Speaking of, Natalie is in preschool and we've started carpooling with another family in our neighborhood. My biceps are much happier lugging the baby bucket once a day into the school rather than 2x.

We had a summer filled with fun activities: Saw Mary Poppins in the theater, went to the NC Transportation museum for Day Out with Thomas, took part in the first annual SC Chili Cookoff as taste-testers.  (PS: I'm working on my own recipe for next years submission...)

With all that fun, is it strange that I became excited when my husband came home talking about a SWOT analysis for work?  Yes, it was a sign that I am ready to get back to focusing on marketing strategies outside of how to find the best diaper deals.

Giddy up.

No comments:

Post a Comment