Thursday, January 5, 2012

Re-Energized for 2012

Good morning readers!  I hope you all had a great holiday break and have recharged for 2012!  December was a busy month for me personally and professionally.  I visited the offices of Home Shopping Network for training (more to come on that soon...), took a trip with some very special ladies to celebrate a big milestone and rounded out the year in warm and sunny Puerto Rico!

Although I'm still under piles of laundry, the travel was energizing.  Experiencing new people, places, foods, sights, sounds, smells... made me very thankful.  This year one of my goals is to focus on what I have rather than what I don't have.  We all fall victim to it- we start feeling down and out about goals we haven't achieved, or milestones we haven't reached.  Instead of expending energy on the negative, I urge you to focus on all the things you have to be grateful for.  I look forward to connecting with each and every one of you in 2012.  Happy New Year!

www.sleeveshirtconsulting.com

No comments:

Post a Comment