Censorship Worldwide is one of the world's largest personal censorship providers with more than 100 million employees globally. We offer individual consumers a broad suite of censorship products and services across various social media sites to ensure that reputations are preserved.
Social Media Censor: Positions available globally
Envision your career with one of the world's largest personal censorship companies. With over 845 million active Facebook users and 500 million Twitter users across seven continents you'll discover the rewards of working in a fast-paced environment saving young careers one bleep at a time. Censorship Worldwide continues to expand based on careless posts and tweets following doctor visits, fraternity parties, bad break-ups, and such holidays as St. Patrick’s Day and New Years Eve. While you may know our products: Don’t Tweet, Just Bleep; Spacebook: Where You Wish Your Bad Facebook Posts Had Actually Gone; and HIPAA: A Guide to Your Own Health Care Privacy; we are rapidly expanding our product offerings.
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Censorship Worldwide is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers with career-saving censorship. A promise to be responsive to stupidity, to be respectful to every mom in the world and to preserve reputations across the globe.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
• Ongoing, daily monitoring and bleeping of inappropriate material before they go live
• Develop, write and compile a library of imagery that can be quickly swapped out for bleep-worthy content
• Research, read and educate on various social platforms, channels and new initiatives in social media related industries
- Technological understanding of Internet, WWW, and social media sites, etc.
- Common sense
- Ability to project how inappropriate content will affect career aspirations 1, 5, and 10+ years down the line
- Illustrator and Photoshop